Monday, February 10, 2014

Where do my donated items go?

Have you ever wondered where the items that you donate after the sale go? Here is one story to give you an idea of how they help others.

My name is Laura Ly and I have a child with Cerebral Palsy. After the dollar dash and local charities pick up items that they are in need of my husband and I, with the help of my friends, come and pick up what is left over. We have a spring and a fall yard sale to raise money for Madalyn’s therapies, treatments, and supplements not covered by private insurance.  Encores and More North Consignment have been very generous to let us get what is leftover and we really appreciate it.
After our yard sales we donate the remaining items to local charities.

Thanks for donating your items that do not sale, they help so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment