Sunday, January 11, 2015

need supplies?

You have one week until drop off begins. Have you started tagging and run out of hangers, pins or card stock to print your tags on? Have no fear!

Check out Nashville Consignment Supplies. I was running low on hangers for the last sale. I had already used all the hangers a friend saved for me and I did not want to go by a cleaners and ask for any (which you can do). I decided to give Nashville Consignment Supplies a try. I went to the website, ordered my hangers (for a very reasonable price), and a day later picked up my order. Easy, reasonable and convenient. You should give them a try.

Running low on ink and/or cardstock? Let Office Depot help you. Click here to see information from a previous post on the South blog.


Can't find pins big or strong enough to hold jeans or outfits on the hangers good? Check these pins out.

We hope this helps you get all your supplies so you will be ready for drop off.

No comments:

Post a Comment