It is almost time to shop! Here are a few things to keep in mind as you are getting ready to shop and while you are shopping.
- Make sure you sign up to line up (you can do this this morning starting at 10am, there is a link on your consignor pass).
- Bring a large tote, collapsible cart, etc to put all of your items in/on as you shop. There are some carts but not enough for everyone.
- Wear comfortable shoes/clothes.
- Your pass is only good for you (one person per pass) tell your friend to call/text you when they get in at 7 pm with their guest pass. Shoppers who are using the Guest Pass to shop at 7 pm DO NOT have to sign up to line up.
- Leave your children with someone who you trust so you can enjoy an evening of shopping and not have to worry about rushing home.
- Make a list of what you are looking for. If you want big ticket items, such as furniture, go there first, they sell quickly.
- Eat an early dinner or at least a big snack before you come if you are planning on shopping for a while.
- Have fun!